[Owasp-Malaysia] Ever wonder whos pays?

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 21:52:10 EST 2010

Hi Suhaimi,

You have option _not to read_ OWASP email while roaming.

Or, you can have your subscription to be mailed in digest format, or
more better, you can just read it from the web archive.

The choice is in your hand.

Login here to change to digest format:
Goto here to read the archive: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-malaysia/

Thanks.