[Owasp-Malaysia] INVITATION: Securing The Network 2010 Series 3: The Age of Botnet

Mohd Fazli Azran fazli at owasp.org
Sun Dec 19 23:21:08 EST 2010

For sure many security talk/ Free Events are indeed in Klang Valley (KV)
area. For  out side KV  please dont get frust or be frust or will
frustrated. Sometime the world like that not fair and lucky. I know some of
you don't satisfied always only KV area have a talk. But i hope we can get
more info early and post to you all and you can prepare you leave for attend
for this kind of events. Don't hope to much but we try do as possible to
all.

I also get some feedback the word today is "SHY". I wonder why people so shy
to learn something and i thought new knowledge will be good for you all. I
also still in stage of learning and everyday i learn new thing new
technology new knowledge and indeed i update for my self and also share to
you all. If any others update knowledge please also share to here and don't
shy to post. People are now smart and intelligence they know how to describe
you and know what are you. Dont take any heart feeling about what people
talk about you. Some people says " To be smart you must less talk" but for
me "To be smart you share as many knowledge or  any information" . We not
talking here we just type and write in here. So perhaps in this mailing list
it give your all moral support and give some spirit what you want to share.
The idea is to expand what we have and return back to the community.

It will give you many benefit rather we just like selfish, and greedy about
information also knowledge. Hope it will change our mindset to open our mind
to know about what a meaning of "Sharing is Caring". That we call Spirit of
Community

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Hazrul Hamzah <hazrul at hazrulnz.net> wrote:

> Anybody is going to attend this talk? I'll be there since my CTO is one
> of the speakers and of course mr g33k00l as well ;)
>
> cheers
>
> On 20/12/2010 11:43, najmi.zabidi at gmail.com wrote:
> > Read:
> >
> > (The event is THIS AFTERNOON @ CYBERJAYA)
> >
> > I already forwarded this email before, consider this as a reminder :p
> >

> > On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM, OWASP Malaysia <admin at owasp.my> wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> Industry talk on “Securing The Network 2010 Series 3: The Age of Botnet”
> in
> >> collaboration with Suruhanjaya Komunikasi Dan  Multimedia Malaysia
> (SKMM),
> >> Scan Associates, Intersecu Sdn Bhd and Symantec Cooperation.
> >>
> >> The objective of this industry talk is aim on the awareness of the
> security
> >> threats, especially Botnets and also to share on the cyber security
> threat
> >> landscape as seen from SKMM Network Security Centre (SNSC). For who have
> >> time to go feel free to join. Thanks
> >>
> >> Admin Office
> >>
> >> OWASP Malaysia

> >> OWASP Malaysia Wiki