[Owasp-Malaysia] httperf

Mohd Hashimi Mohd Nawawi hashimi at agc.gov.my
Wed Dec 15 20:48:12 EST 2010

Hi Mr Ann ..

Seperti yang dipohon .. Perlukah vmstat yang di pohon di run the minute i run httperf ..

En Fazli, saya perlukan masa sesuai utk runkan httperf tu .. buat masa ni belum lagi ..

tq to all ..

Mohd Hashimi bin Mohd Nawawi
Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat
Jabatan Peguam Negara
No Tel : 0388722728

OWASP Malaysia Wiki
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

OWASP Malaysia Wiki Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") are intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including the Offficial Secrets Act 1972. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and notify the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official work of the Attorney General’s Chambers of Malaysia shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Attorney General’s Chambers of Malaysia.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail.  The recipient(s) should check this Message for the presence of viruses.  The Attorney General's Chambers of Malaysia accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Message.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, virus-free or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Message, or for any loss or damage which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.