[Owasp-Malaysia] The Curious Case of FOSS paid developer

najmi.zabidi at gmail.com najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 05:34:35 EST 2010

According to this;

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=129237675106730&w=2

"We have never allowed US citizens or foreign citizens working in the US
to hack on crypto code (Niels Provos used to make trips to Canada to
develop OpenSSH for this reason), so direct interference in the crypto
code is unlikely"

Luckily Canada is just nearby north America, and I don't have to eat
carrots and see my dentist in the other day.

So much for a free country and "land of the brave". Better come here
to Malaysia and have fun with us downloading movies.