[Owasp-malaysia] 2nd Chapter Meeting

David Rajoo davidrajoo at elock.com.my
Fri May 9 08:33:30 EDT 2008

Dear all,

A thousand apologies, unfortunately I am unable to make it for
tomorrow's meeting. Hope it is a good meeting.

dR

--
David Rajoo, CISSP, CISM
Managing Consultant

---
Confidential Policy:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information which
may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
Sdn  Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail
please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.