[Owasp-malaysia] 2nd Chapter Meeting

sia sy dump2sia at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 21:14:58 EDT 2008

Have we forgotten PwC guys? Sean's email dated 21 April: Sean Lam + 2 to 3 more from PwC

Hafiz, can you make it round?
It will be interesting if you can share with us some info on last OWASP conference you attended.
Attendance List: 1. Dawud2. David3. Micheal4. Vincent5. Sia
6. Sean Lam
7. PwC
8. PwC
9. PwC

From: dump2sia at hotmail.comTo: why5499 at hotmail.com; davidrajoo at elock.com.myDate: Thu, 8 May 2008 23:43:55 +0000CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.orgSubject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] 2nd Chapter Meeting

Date : 10th May 2008Time : 10a.mVenue: Bukit Jalil Golf and Country ResortAttendance List: 1. Dawud2. David3. Micheal4. Vincent5. Sia

From: why5499 at hotmail.comTo: davidrajoo at elock.com.myDate: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:09:55 +0000CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.orgSubject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] 2nd Chapter Meeting

Date : 10th May 2008
Time : 10a.m
Venue: Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort

Attendance List:
1. Dawud
2. David
3. Micheal
4. Vincent
David Rajoo wrote:
Hi Dawud,

Count me in for this Saturday.

Michael: Do you have a map to Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort? I am
familiar with that part of town.

With kind regards
David

Muhd Dawud wrote:

Dear All,

Given that we have sponsorship from Darul International Sdn. Bhd. for
the venue and breakfast, we would like to confirm the number of
participants. Kindly drop me a short e-mail and I will update Darul
International on the pax.

Please view the following URL for further information:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia#Local_News

Regards,
..dawud

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live