[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Updated Member List

Michael Soon michael at darulmotivasi.com
Wed Jun 25 00:36:21 EDT 2008

I’ll be there. Breakfast on the house.

   _____

From: owasp-malaysia-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-malaysia-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Vincent Wong
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:52 AM
To: Muhd Dawud; owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Updated Member List

Shall we confirm the attendance?

Details: Third Chapter Meeting
Date: Saturday, 5th July 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue:
'Coffee House - Next to Bowling Alley

Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort
Jalan 3/155B, Bukit Jalil, 57000,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

1. Dawud
2. Vincent - 0126565109

   _____

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:00:11 +0800
From: dawuds at gmail.com
To: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

Hi all my apologies, putting dates in e-mails must not be my forte :). The
date is actually 5th July 2008.

..dawud

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Muhd Dawud <HYPERLINK
"mailto:dawuds at gmail.com"dawuds at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

To date, I have only received four (4) submissions from all registered
mailing list members. Appreciate your help in providing your contact
information as I would like to have details from everyone that is still
interested in OWASP before I call for the next meeting. I would like to
announce the new org. structure and our planned activities for the remainder
of the year. Especially related to collaborative projects with other
organizations.

So best is that I allow for at least two (2) more weeks to get feedback from
all members for the following:
1. If all you all are still interested in OWASP and receive the mailing list
2. If possible provide your contact details

The proposed next meeting is as follows:

Details: Third Chapter Meeting
Date: Saturday, 5th May 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue:
'Coffee House - Next to Bowling Alley

Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort
Jalan 3/155B, Bukit Jalil, 57000,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Muhd Dawud <HYPERLINK
"mailto:dawuds at gmail.com"dawuds at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

In the upcoming meeting tentative 21/05/2008, we would like to announce some
new and interesting developments pertaining to the local chapter. However I
would like to perform a full review and cleanup of our membership list.
Would appreciate your kind assistance in filling up the details included in
this attachment and e-mail it back to myself.

Thank you again for your support and contribution.

Regards,
Muhd. Dawud
OWASP Malaysia

   _____

Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! HYPERLINK
"http://get.live.com/messenger/overview"Windows Live Messenger

Checked by AVG.
8:41 PM

Checked by AVG.