[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Updated Member List

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:53:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,

To date, I have only received four (4) submissions from all registered
mailing list members. Appreciate your help in providing your contact
information as I would like to have details from everyone that is still
interested in OWASP before I call for the next meeting. I would like to
announce the new org. structure and our planned activities for the remainder
of the year. Especially related to collaborative projects with other
organizations.

So best is that I allow for at least two (2) more weeks to get feedback from
all members for the following:
1. If all you all are still interested in OWASP and receive the mailing list
2. If possible provide your contact details

The proposed next meeting is as follows:

*Details:* Third Chapter Meeting

*Date:* Saturday, 5th May 2008

*Time:* 10:00 a.m.

*Venue:*