[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Updated Member List

Michael Soon michael at darulmotivasi.com
Fri Jun 13 02:56:52 EDT 2008

Hi Dawud,

Here’s my details.

Regards,

Michael

   _____

From: owasp-malaysia-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-malaysia-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Muhd Dawud
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:08 PM
To: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Updated Member List

Dear All,

In the upcoming meeting tentative 21/05/2008, we would like to announce some
new and interesting developments pertaining to the local chapter. However I
would like to perform a full review and cleanup of our membership list.
Would appreciate your kind assistance in filling up the details included in
this attachment and e-mail it back to myself.

Thank you again for your support and contribution.

Regards,
Muhd. Dawud
OWASP Malaysia

Checked by AVG.