[Owasp-malaysia] hi everybody

sean.lam at my.pwc.com sean.lam at my.pwc.com
Tue Apr 15 21:10:09 EDT 2008

yo Dawud,

Breakfast in town this weekend la :)

Regards,

Sean Lam (CISSP) | Systems & Process Assurance - Advisory | PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers Malaysia
Level 10, 1 Sentral, Jalan Travers,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
T: +60-3-21731003 (DL)
F: +60-3-21731288
E: sean.lam at my.pwc.com
W: www.pwc.com/my

             "Adli Abdul
             Wahid"
             <adli.wahid at gmail                                          To
             .com>                     "Muhd Dawud" <dawuds at gmail.com>
             owasp-malaysia-bo         owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
             unces at lists.owasp                                     Subject
             .org                      Re: [Owasp-malaysia] hi everybody

             15/04/2008 10:52
             PM

I think dawud meant to send this to the list. I think Sia was thinking
of the weekends. Myself and Hafiz could think of a plan B should we
need one.

- adli

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Muhd Dawud <dawuds at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would love to pass over the management of the mailing list and etc. to
> anyone willing.. Am quite preoccupied to manage this. Given this I will
pass
> it over at the next meeting. Anyone care to organise ?
>
>  Regards,
> ..dawud
>

> On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Adli Abdul Wahid <adli.wahid at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ok that'd be cool.
> >
> > Hafiz and I are working in the same company :-). And our management is
> > supportive too with sponsoring and helping out with OWASP Malaysia.
> >

> > - adli
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:43 AM, sia sy <dump2sia at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hi Hafiz,
> > >
> > >  Hope you can share more with us in our next local chapter meeting.
I'm

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Australia_AppSec_2008_Conference/Agenda

--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2DA9DA7F

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of PwC.