[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:40:06 EDT 2007

Hi Sia,

Thanks for the taking the initiative and compiling the list. I'm also ok on
friday, sat or sun.. so seems that currently most responses are on Sat.
Let's give it a few more days and we can consolidate on mon or tue next
week.

There's a standard template on the chapter meeting, forms, agenda etc. that
I need to bring to the meeting so don't worry about the materials. Don't
worry i don't need to be the president :D... I just took the initiative to
organise it before.

Also please find the following link:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia of which i will update once we
finalise the meeting.

Additionally, please register an OWASP account as it would allow you to
write on our Malaysian chapter page and you could register so that any
changes to the chapter page will be updated accordingly.

Regards,
..dawud