[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting

Wong Horng Yuen why5499 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:10:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Probably not easy to join you guys after working hour as  I work untilquite late most of the time. I'm cool to join for on  sunday orsaturday evening, ..
Btw, should we put a attendance list here to see how active the membersare?

Sai Seng Wong wrote:  Hi all,

I would love to attend,
but can we make it 7 or 8 or saturday?
Btw, I think the list consist of very few people,
shall we spread the words out that we're organizing a small chaptermeeting.

Regards,
Sai Seng Wong