[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting

David Rajoo davidrajoo at elock.com.my
Wed Oct 24 04:56:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
Though that would be really convenient for me, however, i think for the
1st inaugural meeting, it would be better if we can have outside of the
office, in a more relaxed environment and get a better gauge of how
active the community is here in Malaysia.

I am cool with Friday evening after work, either 26/oct or 2/Nov.
Suggested venue as follows:

Venue: KLCC food court  / Alternative: KLCC Convention centre food court
Time: 5:30 PM

Let's see what the other's who have subscribe to the list says. So far
only we only have a 2 person meeting.

dR

--
David Rajoo, CISSP