[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food Court-

David Rajoo davidrajoo at elock.com.my
Wed Oct 24 04:42:14 EDT 2007

hi all,

Please count me in.....
Though meeting schedule on a Sunday morning would be very difficult for
me. Not sure about the rest. Of course if majority is OK with the
timing, then majority rules I suppose.

However, I would like to suggest an alternate timing if possible:
Date: Anyday during weekdays Mon-Fri (for a start would be 25/26 Oct 5/Nov)
Time: After work (5:30 PM)
Venue: KLCC 2nd floor food court. (Alternate: KLCC convention centre
food court - quieter area to discuss)

Good to hear that some initiatives are taking place. Been toying with
the idea of getting OWASP started in Malaysia!!

regards
dR

--
David Rajoo, CISSP
Managing Consultant

---
Confidential Policy:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information which
may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
Sdn  Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail
please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.