[Owasp-malaysia] Owasp-malaysia Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9

Jfree jfree_soh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 04:26:32 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I would like to join the meeting.
Let me double confirm with you all for the date, time and venue:
3rd Nov, 10:00 am at Systex office, Mid Valley

Please correct me if the information is wrong.
I will be there to meet up with you guys.

Dawud, this is my contact number: 016-7685830

Jeffrey Soh

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007    10:00 am @
      KLCC 2nd Floor Food (Muhd Dawud)
   2. Re: OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @
      KLCC 2nd Floor Food (David Rajoo)
   3. Re: OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @
      KLCC 2nd Floor Food (Vincent Wong)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:51:55 +0800
From: "Muhd Dawud" <dawuds at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
    November2007    10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
To: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

Hi all,

I would still prefer to have a meeting at the designated date, however
if systex is willing to host the event i.e. meeting room. I believe
that we can discuss better, and mid-valley is an ok place  if we
arrive there in the morning.

Let's take the offer up.. and currently I have the following ppl:

1. Sia
2. Orhan
3. Dawud
4. David
5. Michael
6. Ray

I think we have a quorum to start off the meeting... so let's consider
this finalised and see all of you tomorrow at 10:00 am in Systex
office.

Regards,
..dawud

On Nov 2, 2007 10:27 AM, Orhan Osmani @ GMAIL <orhan.osmani at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Sia and the rest,
>
> It is best we move it to next week since we don not have confirmation
 from
> others guys on attendance?
>
> Can we meet same place and same time next week?
>
> Systex Office - MidValley
>
> Regards,
> Orhan
>

> On Nov 2, 2007, at 9:18 AM, sia sy wrote:
>  Hi Dawud,
>
>  I'm on!
>
>  Sia
>
>  ________________________________
>  Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:03:36 +0800
> From: dawuds at gmail.com
> To: sai_seng at hotmail.com
> CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
 November2007
> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>
> Guys,
>
> Final note of clarification:
>
> Pls ignore the e-mail subject and previous messages:
>
> Meeting Date: Saturday - 3rd Nov 2007.
>
> ..dawud
>

> On 11/1/07, Sai Seng Wong <sai_seng at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's getting more and more confusing on the date.
> 1. check the email title - 4th Nov 2007 (Sunday)
> 2. Owasp M'sia - 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
> 3. Back to Dawud's initial mesasge - 4th Oct 2007 (Thursday)
>
> =_________=;
>
> Count me in anyway,
> 4th November (Saturday)
> 10am.
>
> Regards,
> Sai Seng Wong
>

>  ________________________________
>  From: michael at darulmotivasi.com
> To: dawuds at gmail.com; why5499 at hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800
> CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
 November2007
> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>

>  Dawud,
>
>  I will do my best to make it. Saturday 10am is super early man LOL.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Michael Soon
>

>  ________________________________
 Dawud
> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:30 PM
> To: Vincent Wong
> Cc: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
 November2007
> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>

> Sry vincent... web page updated.
>
> ..dawud
>  On 11/1/07, Vincent Wong <why5499 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi All,,
>
> I'm getting confused. As stated on the webpage:
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia
> is 4th , and I was tot is Sunday..anyway I will try my best to
 bethere...

> dawud: this my contact number: - 012 6565109
>
> Vincent
>

> Muhd Dawud wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> Sry all my mistake.. most of us have tentatively indicated Saturday
 asthe
> option, got the wrong date. Could everyone just give a shout onemore
 time
> please.
>
> Date: 3/10/2007
> Time: 10:00 am
> Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court
>
> I'm also ok to have it next Sat if everyone wants it ? but it's
 thedeepavali
> weekend.
>
> ..dawud
>

>  On 11/1/07, David Rajoo <davidrajoo at elock.com.my > wrote:
>  Helloall,
>
> I am ON for 4.Nov, 10am this sunday @ KLCC convention centre.
>
> See you all there.
>
> dR
>
> Muhd Dawud wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I believe that we more or less the majority have agreed on
 thefollowing:

> > Date: 4/10/2007
> > Time: 10:00 am
> > Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court
> >
> > Please re-confirm one last time and probably share your
 contactdetails.
> [...]
> > David Rajoo................weekday????
> > Sai Seng Wong............weekday/Saturday????
> > Wong Horng Yuen.......Saturday or Sunday
> > Ray/Native19 ..............Saturday, 7-8, KLCC
> > Michael Soon...............Saturday????
> > Sia................................ Saturday or Sunday
> >
> > Meantime we can suggest appropriate agenda for the 1st round of
> > meeting to Dawud. A part from membership, activities and
> > strategies moving forward
> > 1. Get to know each other
> > 2. Select chapter president. Dawud?
> > 3. Select committee members
> > 4. Objective, mission, vision, etc. for our Chapter
> > 5. Setting up local Chapter website
> > 6. Knowledge sharing session
> > 7. Job opportunity
> >

>  > I would like to encourage everyspan in our member-list to
> > actively take part in this event and show support to Malaysia
> > chapter. In return, you are helping yourself in building a new
> > career profile that makes you more competitive in the job market.
> >
> > Rgds,
> > Sia

> > Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:28:31 +0800
> > From: dawuds at gmail.com dawuds at gmail.com>
> > To: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
>
>  > owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org >
> > Subject: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
> > November 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food Court-
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Would like to organise the first chapter meeting as per the
> > subject above:
> >
> > Date: 4/10/2007
> > Time: 10:00 am
> > Venue: KLCC 2nd Floor Food Court
> >
> > Agenda:
> >
> > Initial meeting and discussion on membership, activities and
> > strategies moving forward. Would appreciate your support.
> >
> > Regards,
> > ..dawud

> > < http://www.get.live.com/wl/all>

> --
> David Rajoo, CISSP
> Managing Consultant
> IT Security Assurance
> Consulting Division
> e-Lock Corporation Sdn Bhd
> Tel: +603-21662981
> Fax: +603-21662982
> Web: www.elock.com.my
>
> ---
> Confidential Policy:
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information
 which
> may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
> Sdn Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
> entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in
 error
> and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this
 e-mail
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
> e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.

 31-Oct-07
> 4:38 PM

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
 31-Oct-07
> 4:38 PM

> Orhan Osmani
> Tel       : +60163115757
> Skype : msq79544322
> Email  : orhan.osmani at gmail.com
>

> http://www.jaxtr.com/orhan.osmani

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:04:34 +0800
From: David Rajoo <davidrajoo at elock.com.my>
    November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
To: Muhd Dawud <dawuds at gmail.com>
Cc: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

Hi all

I am terribly sorry. I am unable to make it for Saturday morning, as I
already have a prior arrangement. The sunday morning slot was OK for me

though.
But you guys please go ahead with the meeting. I am sure there will be
plenty of other chances for me to attend and participate in the
 meeting.

With kind regards,
dR

Muhd Dawud wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> It's getting more and more confusing on the date.
>> 1. check the email title - 4th Nov 2007 (Sunday)
>> 2. Owasp M'sia - 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
>> 3. Back to Dawud's initial mesasge - 4th Oct 2007 (Thursday)
>>
>> =_________=;
>>
>> Count me in anyway,
>> 4th November (Saturday)
>> 10am.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sai Seng Wong
>>

>>  ________________________________
>>  From: michael at darulmotivasi.com
>> To: dawuds at gmail.com; why5499 at hotmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800
>> CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
 November2007
>> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>>

>>  Dawud,
>>
>>  I will do my best to make it. Saturday 10am is super early man LOL.

 31-Oct-07
>> 4:38 PM

>> Orhan Osmani
>> Tel       : +60163115757
>> Skype : msq79544322
>> Email  : orhan.osmani at gmail.com
>>

>> http://www.jaxtr.com/orhan.osmani

--
David Rajoo, CISSP
Managing Consultant
IT Security Assurance
Consulting Division
e-Lock Corporation Sdn Bhd
Tel: +603-21662981
Fax: +603-21662982
Web: www.elock.com.my

---
Confidential Policy:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information
 which
may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
Sdn  Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in
 error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail
please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 04:18:31 +0000
From: Vincent Wong <why5499 at hotmail.com>
    November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
To: <davidrajoo at elock.com.my>
Cc: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

November 3rd at 10:00 a.m.Centrepoint South, The Boulevard,Mid Valley
 City, Penthouse (Level 27),1. Sia2. Orhan3. Dawud4. Michael5. Ray6.
 Vincentregards,
Vincent

David Rajoo wrote:  Hi allI am terribly sorry. I am unable to make it
 for Saturday morning, as I already have a prior arrangement. The sunday
 morning slot was OK for me though.But you guys please go ahead with the
 meeting. I am sure there will be plenty of other chances for me to
 attend and participate in the meeting.With kind regards,dRMuhd Dawud
 wrote:        Hi all,I would still prefer to have a meeting at the
 why5499 at hotmail.comDate: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800CC:
 Vincent WongCc: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.orgSubject: Re:
[...]
 have agreed on thefollowing:Date: 4/10/2007Time: 10:00 amVenue: KLCC
 Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food CourtPlease re-confirm one last
 time and probably share your contactdetails.I'll compile it personally
 to see if we go ahead or not.Thanks,..dawudOn 10/25/07, *Muhd Dawud*
 <dawuds at gmail.com dawuds at gmail.com>>wrote:Hi Sia,Thanks for the taking
 the initiative and compiling the list. I'malso ok on friday, sat or
 sun.. so seems that currently mostresponses are on Sat. Let's give it a few
 more days and we canconsolidate on mon or tue next week.There's a
 accordingly.Regards,..dawudOn 10/25/07, *sia sy* < dump2sia at hotmail.com
             > dump2sia at hotmail.com>>wrote:                    Hi
 Guys,It is quite encouraging to observe that there are not less than6
 members showing strong interest in the coming meeting. As forthe date, I'm
 strongly suggest we stick to the initial proposeddate and venue by Muhd
 Dawud. It is a normal phenomenon in ourindustry which require long
 working hours and not to forgetmembers from PJ, Cyberjaya or even
 outstation.Ray's voting listMuhd Dawud..............Sunday????David
 Rajoo................weekday????Sai Seng Wong............weekday/Saturday????Wong
 Horng Yuen.......Saturday or SundayRay/Native19 ..............Saturday,
 7-8, KLCCMichael
 Soon...............Saturday????Sia................................ Saturday or SundayMeantime we can suggest appropriate
 agenda for the 1st round ofmeeting to Dawud. A part from membership,
 activities andstrategies moving forward1. Get to know each other2. Select
 chapter president. Dawud?3. Select committee members4. Objective, mission,
 vision, etc. for our Chapter5. Setting up local Chapter website6.
 Knowledge sharing session7. Job opportunity                     > I would
 like to encourage everyspan in our member-list to
  actively take part in this event and show support to Malaysiachapter. In
 return, you are helping yourself in building a newcareer profile that
 makes you more competitive in the job
 market.Rgds,Sia------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Wed, 24 Oct
 2007 16:28:31 +0800From: dawuds at gmail.com dawuds at gmail.com>To:
 owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org                     >
 owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org >                    Subject:
 [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4thNovember 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC
 2nd Floor Food Court-Hi All,Would like to organise the first chapter
 meeting as per thesubject above:Date: 4/10/2007Time: 10:00 amVenue: KLCC
 2nd Floor Food CourtAgenda:Initial meeting and discussion on membership,
 activities andstrategies moving forward. Would appreciate your
 support.Regards,..dawud------------------------------------------------------------------------Get
 your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live<
 http://www.get.live.com/wl/all>------------------------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________________Owasp-malaysia
 mailing
 listOwasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.orghttps://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-malaysia                    --David Rajoo,
 CISSPManaging ConsultantIT Security AssuranceConsulting Divisione-Lock
 Corporation Sdn BhdTel: +603-21662981Fax: +603-21662982Web:
 www.elock.com.my---Confidential Policy:This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
 contains information whichmay be confidential and proprietary information of
 e-Lock CorporationSdn Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the
 individual or theentity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
 intendedrecipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in
 errorand that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this
 e-mailis strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
 error,please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete
 thee-mail from your files. Thank you for your
 co-operation._______________________________________________________________________________Owasp-malaysia
 mailing
 listOwasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.orghttps://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-malaysia ________________________________ Blog it to
 your Space with Live Writer! Live WriterNo virus found in this incoming
 message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database:
 269.15.16/1102 - Release Date: 31-Oct-074:38 PMNo virus found in this
 outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.503 / Virus
 Database: 269.15.16/1102 - Release Date: 31-Oct-074:38 PM
 ________________________________ Get your free suite of Windows Live services!
 Live services! Windows
 +60163115757Skype : msq79544322Email  :
 orhan.osmani at gmail.comhttp://www.jaxtr.com/orhan.osmani

Publish your photos to your Space easily with Photo Gallery
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all

End of Owasp-malaysia Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9
http://mail.yahoo.com