[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - December 1, 2007

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 19:51:21 EST 2007

Hi all

Am in agreement with orhan, it's a very busy time with me as well. Our
first chapter meeting has been concluded as of last month which was
good.

The second meeting that we intend to roll-out is to implement a formal
structure, elect presidents and team members. thefefore, it would be
good to have this after the holidays. so i am proposing the 2nd week
after chinese new year. I will try to invite an international speaker
and representative from OWASP to do this and officially come down.

pls tell me what all think

best wishes,
..dawud