[Owasp-malaysia] Please Include me in the OWASP FIRST CHAPTER MEETING - Claire Wong

Orhan Osmani @ GMAIL orhan.osmani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:18:52 EDT 2007

Claire,

I think it is fine to come. We are expecting more to come.

See you tomorrow.

Regards,
Orhan

On Nov 2, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Claire Wong wrote:

Hi dawud,

Greetings, hi dawud, I'm Claire Wong over here,
For your information, i had just subscribe the mailing list of OWSAP.
I do hope it is not late to inform you that i 'll be attending it in
tomorrow as well.

Cheers!

Thanks.

P/S: Anything you need us to bring along, since it is first chapter
discussions?

Claire Wong

--
"It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost
our way."

- Claire wong

Orhan Osmani
Tel       : +60163115757