[Owasp-malaysia] Please Include me in the OWASP FIRST CHAPTER MEETING - Claire Wong

Claire Wong karwan1982 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 04:53:38 EDT 2007

Hi dawud,

Greetings, hi dawud, I'm Claire Wong over here,
For your information, i had just subscribe the mailing list of OWSAP.
I do hope it is not late to inform you that i 'll be attending it in
tomorrow as well.

Cheers!

Thanks.

P/S: Anything you need us to bring along, since it is first chapter discussions?

Claire Wong

--
"It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way."

- Claire wong