[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

David Rajoo davidrajoo at elock.com.my
Thu Nov 1 23:04:34 EDT 2007

Hi all

I am terribly sorry. I am unable to make it for Saturday morning, as I
already have a prior arrangement. The sunday morning slot was OK for me
though.
But you guys please go ahead with the meeting. I am sure there will be
plenty of other chances for me to attend and participate in the meeting.

With kind regards,
dR

Muhd Dawud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would still prefer to have a meeting at the designated date, however
> if systex is willing to host the event i.e. meeting room. I believe
> that we can discuss better, and mid-valley is an ok place  if we
> arrive there in the morning.
>
> Let's take the offer up.. and currently I have the following ppl:
>
> 1. Sia
> 2. Orhan
> 3. Dawud
> 4. David
> 5. Michael
> 6. Ray
>
> I think we have a quorum to start off the meeting... so let's consider
> this finalised and see all of you tomorrow at 10:00 am in Systex
> office.
>

> Regards,
> ..dawud
>

> On Nov 2, 2007 10:27 AM, Orhan Osmani @ GMAIL <orhan.osmani at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sia and the rest,
>>
>> It is best we move it to next week since we don not have confirmation from
>> others guys on attendance?
>>
>> Can we meet same place and same time next week?
>>
>> Systex Office - MidValley
>>
>> Regards,
>> Orhan
>>

>> On Nov 2, 2007, at 9:18 AM, sia sy wrote:
>>  Hi Dawud,
>>
>>  I'm on!
>>
>>  Sia
>>
>>  ________________________________
>>  Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:03:36 +0800
>> From: dawuds at gmail.com
>> To: sai_seng at hotmail.com
>> CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007
>> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>>
>> Guys,
>>
>> Final note of clarification:
>>
>> Pls ignore the e-mail subject and previous messages:
>>
>> Meeting Date: Saturday - 3rd Nov 2007.
>>
>> ..dawud
>>

>> On 11/1/07, Sai Seng Wong <sai_seng at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It's getting more and more confusing on the date.
>> 1. check the email title - 4th Nov 2007 (Sunday)
>> 2. Owasp M'sia - 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
>> 3. Back to Dawud's initial mesasge - 4th Oct 2007 (Thursday)
>>
>> =_________=;
>>
>> Count me in anyway,
>> 4th November (Saturday)
>> 10am.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sai Seng Wong
>>

>>  ________________________________
>>  From: michael at darulmotivasi.com
>> To: dawuds at gmail.com; why5499 at hotmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800
>> CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007
>> 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food
>>

>>  Dawud,
>>
>>  I will do my best to make it. Saturday 10am is super early man LOL.
>>
>>  Cheers,
>>  Michael Soon

>>> 2. Select chapter president. Dawud?
>>> 3. Select committee members
>>> 4. Objective, mission, vision, etc. for our Chapter
>>> 5. Setting up local Chapter website
>>> 6. Knowledge sharing session

--
David Rajoo, CISSP