[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:51:55 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I would still prefer to have a meeting at the designated date, however
if systex is willing to host the event i.e. meeting room. I believe
that we can discuss better, and mid-valley is an ok place  if we
arrive there in the morning.

Let's take the offer up.. and currently I have the following ppl:

1. Sia
2. Orhan
3. Dawud
4. David
5. Michael
6. Ray

I think we have a quorum to start off the meeting... so let's consider
this finalised and see all of you tomorrow at 10:00 am in Systex
office.

Regards,
..dawud