[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Orhan Osmani @ GMAIL orhan.osmani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:27:57 EDT 2007

Sia and the rest,

It is best we move it to next week since we don not have confirmation
from others guys on attendance?

Can we meet same place and same time next week?

Systex Office - MidValley

Regards,
Orhan

On Nov 2, 2007, at 9:18 AM, sia sy wrote:

Hi Dawud,

I'm on!

Sia
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:03:36 +0800
From: dawuds at gmail.com
To: sai_seng at hotmail.com
CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th
November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Guys,

Final note of clarification:

Pls ignore the e-mail subject and previous messages:

Meeting Date: Saturday - 3rd Nov 2007.

..dawud

On 11/1/07, Sai Seng Wong <sai_seng at hotmail.com> wrote:
It's getting more and more confusing on the date.
1. check the email title - 4th Nov 2007 (Sunday)
2. Owasp M'sia - 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
3. Back to Dawud's initial mesasge - 4th Oct 2007 (Thursday)

=_________=;

Count me in anyway,
4th November (Saturday)
10am.

Regards,
Sai Seng Wong

From: michael at darulmotivasi.com
To: dawuds at gmail.com; why5499 at hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800
CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Dawud,

I will do my best to make it. Saturday 10am is super early man LOL.

Cheers,
Michael Soon

Date: 3/10/2007
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court

I'm also ok to have it next Sat if everyone wants it ? but it's
thedeepavali weekend.

..dawud

On 11/1/07, David Rajoo <davidrajoo at elock.com.my > wrote:
Helloall,

I am ON for 4.Nov, 10am this sunday @ KLCC convention centre.

See you all there.

dR

--
David Rajoo, CISSP
Managing Consultant

---
Confidential Policy:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information which
may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
Sdn Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail
please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.

_______________________________________________Owasp-malaysia mailing
list
Owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

Blog it to your Space with Live Writer! Live Writer

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Oct-07 4:38 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Oct-07 4:38 PM

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live

Orhan Osmani
Tel       : +60163115757
Skype : msq79544322
Email  : orhan.osmani at gmail.com