[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Orhan Osmani orhan.osmani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:46:26 EDT 2007

Dawud,

Are you guys OK with my suggestion on (or we are going to KLCCC):

Chapter Meeting

Dear OWASP Malaysia Members,

SYSTEX CORPORATION MALAYSIA

would like to sponsor the venue for the meeting to be held.

November 3rd at 10:00 a.m.
Centrepoint South, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City, Penthouse (Level 27),
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur

R.S.V.P. by Friday Noon

my at systexgroup.com

Best Wishes

http://www.systexgroup.com/english/index.asp