[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Sai Seng Wong sai_seng at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:58:04 EDT 2007

It's getting more and more confusing on the date.
1. check the email title - 4th Nov 2007 (Sunday)
2. Owasp M'sia - 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
3. Back to Dawud's initial mesasge - 4th Oct 2007 (Thursday)

=_________=;

Count me in anyway,
4th November (Saturday)
10am.

Regards,
Sai Seng Wong

From: michael at darulmotivasi.com
To: dawuds at gmail.com; why5499 at hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:33 +0800
CC: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007	10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Dawud,

I will do my best to make it. Saturday
10am is super early man LOL.

Cheers,

Michael Soon

Cc: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

Subject: Re: [Owasp-malaysia]
OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Sry vincent... web page
updated.

..dawud

On 11/1/07, Vincent
Wong <why5499 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hi All,,

I'm getting confused. As stated on the webpage:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

is 4th , and I was tot is Sunday..anyway I will try my best to bethere...

dawud: this my contact number: - 012 6565109

Vincent

Muhd Dawud wrote:

Hi all,

Sry all my mistake.. most of us have tentatively indicated Saturday asthe
option, got the wrong date. Could everyone just give a shout onemore time
please.

Date: 3/10/2007

Time: 10:00 am

Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court

I'm also ok to have it next Sat if everyone wants it ? but it's thedeepavali
weekend.

..dawud

On 11/1/07, David
Rajoo <davidrajoo at elock.com.my
> wrote:

Helloall,

I am ON for 4.Nov, 10am this sunday @ KLCC convention centre.

See you all there.

dR

Muhd Dawud wrote:

> Hello all,

> I believe that we more or less the majority have agreed on
thefollowing:

> Date: 4/10/2007

> Time: 10:00 am

> Venue: KLCC
 Convention Center - Kenny
Rogers / Food Court

> Please re-confirm one last time and probably share your
contactdetails.

> I'll compile it personally to see if we go ahead or not.

> Thanks,

> ..dawud

> On 10/25/07, *Muhd Dawud* <dawuds at gmail.com dawuds at gmail.com>>

> wrote:

> Hi Sia,

> Thanks for the taking the initiative and compiling the list.
I'm

> also ok on friday, sat or sun.. so seems that currently most

can

> consolidate on mon or tue next week.

> There's a standard template on the chapter meeting, forms,
agenda

> etc. that I need to bring to the meeting so don't worry
about the

> materials. Don't worry i don't need to be the president
:D... Ijust

> took the initiative to organise it before.

> Also please find the following link:

> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia of which i will
update once

> we finalise the meeting.

> Additionally, please register an OWASP account as it would
allowyou

> to write on our Malaysian chapter page and you could
register so

> that any changes to the chapter page will be updated
accordingly.

> Regards,

> ..dawud

> On 10/25/07, *sia sy* < dump2sia at hotmail.com

> dump2sia at hotmail.com>>wrote:

> Hi Guys,

> It is quite encouraging to observe that there are not less
than

> 6 members showing strong interest in the coming meeting. As
for

> the date, I'm strongly suggest we stick to the initial
proposed

> date and venue by Muhd Dawud. It is a normal phenomenon in
our

> industry which require long working hours and not to forget

> members from PJ, Cyberjaya or even outstation.

> Ray's voting list

> Muhd Dawud..............Sunday????

> David Rajoo................weekday????

> Sai Seng Wong............weekday/Saturday????

> Wong Horng Yuen.......Saturday or Sunday

> Ray/Native19 ..............Saturday, 7-8, KLCC

> Michael Soon...............Saturday????

> Sia................................ Saturday or Sunday

> Meantime we can suggest appropriate agenda for the 1st round
of

> meeting to Dawud. A part from membership, activities and

> strategies moving forward

> 1. Get to know each other

> 2. Select chapter president. Dawud?

> 3. Select committee members

> 4. Objective, mission, vision, etc. for our Chapter

> 5. Setting up local Chapter website

> 6. Knowledge sharing session

> 7. Job opportunity

> I would like to encourage everyspan in our member-list to

> actively take part in this event and show support to Malaysia

> chapter. In return, you are helping yourself in building a
new

> career profile that makes you more competitive in the job
market.

> Rgds,

> Sia

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:28:31 +0800

> From: dawuds at gmail.com dawuds at gmail.com>

> To: owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

> owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org>

> Subject: [Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th

> November 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food Court-

> Hi All,

> Would like to organise the first chapter meeting as per the

> subject above:

> Date: 4/10/2007

> Time: 10:00 am

> Venue: KLCC 2nd
  Floor Food Court

--

David Rajoo, CISSP

Managing Consultant

IT Security Assurance

Consulting Division

e-Lock Corporation Sdn Bhd

Tel: +603-21662981

Fax: +603-21662982

Web: www.elock.com.my

---

Confidential Policy:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains
information which

may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock
Corporation

Sdn Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
the

entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended

recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail
in error

and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this
e-mail

is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error,

please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete
the

e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.

Blog it to your Space with Live Writer! Live Writer

No virus
found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

4:38 PM