[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Michael Soon michael at darulmotivasi.com
Thu Nov 1 02:50:33 EDT 2007

Dawud,

I will do my best to make it. Saturday 10am is super early man LOL.

Cheers,

Michael Soon

   _____

Date: 3/10/2007
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court

I'm also ok to have it next Sat if everyone wants it ? but it's thedeepavali
weekend.

..dawud

On 11/1/07, David Rajoo <HYPERLINK "mailto:davidrajoo at elock.com.my"
\ndavidrajoo at elock.com.my > wrote:

Helloall,

I am ON for 4.Nov, 10am this sunday @ KLCC convention centre.

See you all there.

dR

\ndawuds at gmail.com HYPERLINK "mailto:dawuds at gmail.com" \ndawuds at gmail.com>>

\nhttps://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia of which i will update once

\ndump2sia at hotmail.com

\nowasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

\nowasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org>

\nhttp://www.get.live.com/wl/all>

\nOwasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

--
David Rajoo, CISSP
Managing Consultant

---
Confidential Policy:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information which
may be confidential and proprietary information of e-Lock Corporation
Sdn Bhd. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail
please notify us by return e-mail at the address above and delete the
e-mail from your files. Thank you for your co-operation.

   _____

listHYPERLINK "mailto:Owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org"
\nOwasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org

   _____

Blog it to your Space with Live Writer! HYPERLINK
"http://www.get.live.com/wl/all" \nLive Writer

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:38 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.