[Owasp-malaysia] OWASP First Chapter Meeting - 4th November 2007 10:00 am @ KLCC 2nd Floor Food

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 01:52:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Sry all my mistake.. most of us have tentatively indicated Saturday as the
option, got the wrong date. Could everyone just give a shout one more time
please.

Date: 3/10/2007
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: KLCC Convention Center - Kenny Rogers / Food Court

I'm also ok to have it next Sat if everyone wants it ? but it's the
deepavali weekend.

..dawud