[Owasp-malaysia] Malaysian OWASP Chapter Membership Drive and Chapter Meeting

Muhd Dawud dawuds at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:18:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We have about 16 registered members/e-mails on the site, but am not too sure
who is active or not. Looking to clean up the list and start fresh.

Interesting news in the OWASP community is the following:

a) Carnegie Mellon has offered to make WebGoat part of an open source
programming requirement for a junior level class.  They will be able to work
on approximately 11 programming tasks of limited scope using WebGoat

b) OWASP is announcing its 6th Application Security Conference to be held
May 15-17 at the Marriott in Milan, Italy. http://www.owasp
.org/index.php/6th_OWASP_AppSec_Conference_-_Italy_2007

c) OWASP Ajax Security project is soliciting members.

Regards,
Muhd. Dawud
OWASP Malaysia