[Owasp-louisville] Louisville OWASP Meeting with TOM ESTON!

Sullivan, Kristen (COT) Kristen.Sullivan at ky.gov
Thu Nov 10 10:44:30 EST 2011

Just a reminder about Friday. Tom is a fantastic speaker and really
interesting all around guy. I can't speak highly enough. We are so
pleased he is flying in just to talk with our group!

Please be aware that we've ordered 35 lunches to be served on a first
come first serve basis, so please arrive on time! As we find a better
RSVP process, this will change in the future, but for this meeting, this
seemed to be the best idea.