[Owasp-louisville] FW: Louisville OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Chapter Meeting- Friday, September 17, 2010 11:30AM-1:30PM (No need to RSVP this time)

Sullivan, Kristen (COT) Kristen.Sullivan at ky.gov
Mon Sep 13 15:15:52 EDT 2010

We apologize if you are getting this email as a duplicate, but we wanted
to make sure it got out to all the members of the mailing list. Thanks!

Kristen Sullivan, GWAPT, GWAS

Commonwealth Office of Technology

Office of Application Development

Division of Support Services, Testing Services Branch

100 Fair Oaks Lane

Frankfort KY 40601

Phone Number (502) 564-6258

www.technology.ky.gov <BLOCKED::http://www.technology.ky.gov/>

"Delivering Quality Technology Solutions for our Customers"

This message, including any attachment, may contain confidential
information and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not an intended recipient you are not authorized to
immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system.