[Owasp-live-cd-2008-project] Ubuntu 11 vs. WTE

OWASP Live CD 2008 Project owasp-live-cd-2008-project at lists.owasp.org
Tue Feb 21 01:32:55 UTC 2012

Ken and all

I just got done updating the Java tools that are part of WTE to make them
openjdk friendly.  You can check the change log here:
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-wte/source/list

I've been doing installs on Ubuntu 11.10 without issue today so I've moved
them into the stable repo here:
http://appseclive.org/apt/stable/

Some of the tools got updates (e.g. Zap proxy) but for those that only got
their dependencies changed, the minor version got bumped up so that apt-get
update will see the changes.  For example, the WebScarab package went from
  owasp-wte-webscarab-20090122-1_all.deb
  owasp-wte-webscarab-20090122-2_all.deb

Let me know if you have any problems.  I'm planning a major refresh of WTE
in April.  Exactly when that will be released will be determined by how my
experiments with Ubuntu 12.04 early releases go.

Stay tuned...

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member