[Owasp-leaders] don't allow explicit discrimination 🙏🏿 (women only)

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Tue Mar 19 18:13:34 UTC 2019

Bil, thank you for the objective view on the case and the answer which
exactly matches my request/issue!

Avi, Vandana, could you please consider the change of the condition to
'women-focused' as Abhi and Bil suggested? And also "making it clear in the
description that it's being offered by WIA" as a bonus (to indicate that
the training was not part of the CfT competition), please!

Please also note that most of the below discussion was a detour from the
original issue which is the 'women only' condition/label. I got my takeaway
regarding the broader topic of attracting more women to participate at the
secdev training events. I will also raise separately the issue of
regulating the announcement of free trainings offered for whatever reasons
in parallel with the CfT. And I would formulate the need to attract more
developers by targeting specific groups or strata.