[Owasp-leaders] don't allow explicit discrimination 🙏🏿 (women only)

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:36:20 UTC 2019

Perhaps a better approach to attempt to attract minorities for such
training would be to:
1) Invite representatives of those minorities as speakers / trainers.
2) Have an initial enrollment period where it is only open to said
minorities you are attempting to attract before opening it to a wider, more
general audience.
3) Possibly offer discounts for or get sponsorship of minorities, to help
pay their way.

-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/  |  Twitter:  @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.