[Owasp-leaders] don't allow explicit discrimination 🙏🏿 (women only)

Prashant Kv kvprashant at owasp.org
Fri Mar 15 05:57:35 UTC 2019

Let’s not politicize everything.

 Feedback I have received from many girls is, InfoSec trainings tend to be
male dominated and they feel unwelcomed to ask basic questions. They feel
They are often rediculed for asking basic questions. The motive of women
only training is not to exclude men but to give a closer and more emphatic
learning environment for women. We did similar trainings in India and
ladies have found it extremely useful. Ladies could get their doubts
clarified without been afraid of rediculed or labeled.

Regards
Prashant