[Owasp-leaders] Survey of Project Leaders and Cloud Resources

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Mar 10 13:21:51 UTC 2019

BTW - this is shown as a phish so I am not sure who has seen this. @Harold
Blankenship <harold.blankenship at owaspfoundation.org> May I recommend
hitting up flagship projects directly please?
I will give you my answer - YES - which is also why I setup an AWS account
and added you/Matt as admins - so I am happy this is progressing.

I would also include the chapters as they might want some portals as well
for their community.

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!