[Owasp-leaders] Discourse

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jan 16 20:42:26 UTC 2019

Kevin:  I agree with you about the archives and that was already accounted
for in the plans to retire Mailman.

The archives will be kept after Mailmain is retired at the same URLs as
they are static HTML and there's loads of ways to host static content with
no administrative burden.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!