[Owasp-leaders] artwork for stickers & other swag

Timo Pagel timo.pagel at owasp.org
Wed Feb 27 21:34:15 UTC 2019

Hi Martín,

in a CTF you might have challenges corresponding to different
vulnerabilities. The OWASP Pins Project might suite your needs. It has a
lot of different designs for vulnerablities, so you can provide a reward
(sticker/pin) for someone who has solved "XSS Basics" or "XSS Advanced"...

https://github.com/wurstbrot/security-pins/tree/master/PNG/no-background

Cheers,
Timo