[Owasp-leaders] Retiring Mailman - the plan

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Feb 27 14:41:08 UTC 2019

@Dirk Wetter <dirk at owasp.org>
  looks like you are volunteering to create an infrastructure committee
under committee 2.0. Good on you ;)

But seriously, it would be time better spent, rather then most people
giving out/ making suggestions, take some action and get involved. We have
limited resources and any help is welcome - =I do like the sounds of an
infrastructure committee ;)

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
Vice- Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland
OWASP AppSec EU https://2018.appsec.eu @appseceu

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *