[Owasp-leaders] artwork for stickers & other swag

Martín Villalba martin.villalba at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 23:59:35 UTC 2019

The ones on the wiki page plus the ones shared by Jonathan Marcil (second
link below) is all I was able to find for my event.  Some of these are not
super high quality but you can still print some nice stickers.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Merchandise#Stickers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lXjbq201hySpZ65jO5pjbQdX9DgHOktw  (may
need to request access)

Cheers,