[Owasp-leaders] Massive spam problem on mailing lists?

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Fri Feb 22 12:08:25 UTC 2019

I just found these options and flipped the 1st and 3rd to "No" to at least
stop the email flood I'm receiving as well as the encouraging response to
the spammer that someone might read what they sent... ... but
[image: image.png]
And I also found this one and flipped it to "Discard"...
[image: image.png]

Cheers,
Björn