[Owasp-leaders] Submitting for Global AppSec Tel Aviv

Avi D (OWASP Israel) avi.douglen at owasp.org
Mon Feb 18 10:34:30 UTC 2019

Reminder – this is the last week to submit to the first round of our CFP (Call for Presentations).

This is going to be a truly fabulous event, I highly recommend participating! Most of our talks will be selected from the first round, so do your best to get your submission in now. And please share with your chapter / project list / anyone else that has something interesting to share! :)

Submit here: https://telaviv.appsecglobal.org/program/call-for-papers

And if you are concerned about submitting, or this would be your first time speaking at a conference – don’t worry! We will support you the whole way and provide any mentoring you need. (You can even reach out to me personally for support, as I am not on the content review committee :) )

One more note: we are working on dedicating a budget to assist a few speakers that would not otherwise be able to join us, due to lack of funds or employer – so do not let this hold you back.

Chapter Leaders: if you will be having a chapter meeting any time soon, we’d really appreciate if you could share this at your meeting! If you would like a slide to display the details, there is one here (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EFi9Ke6eYBQ0nCC24ZhxFW5MozCj46rnhUpi0WoOHEU/edit?usp=sharing) .

---

Sponsors – this is a great opportunity to reach an amazing audience! Details on some of our sponsorship options here: https://telaviv.appsecglobal.org/docs/Global_AppSec_Tel_Aviv_2019_Sponsorship_Opportunities.pdf

Avi D