[Owasp-leaders] An Update from the Global Board of Directors

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Feb 13 21:45:14 UTC 2019

Hi Justin,

It’s saying that a committee needs at least 5 members, it can be more than
5 but at least 5 have to be leading members.

The roles aren’t set in stone and to be honest it’s about empowering the
community to take action, the the committee could choose to have different
roles based on the requirements of that committee.

It’s great that you want to get involved. Happy to work with you to go
through the process etc if you’d like.

Also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Owen
Vice-Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors

--
Owen Pendlebury @pendo19 OWASP Ireland-Dublin
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin @AppSecIreland OWASP AppSec