[Owasp-leaders] An Update from the Global Board of Directors

Raj Shalem raj.shalem at owasp.org
Wed Feb 13 19:25:15 UTC 2019

Dear Board Leaders and Members,

                        Congratulations and All the Best. Much appreciated
your efforts towards the community.

Thank you Richard : I would like to work on one of the committees,
Personally interested in *Chapters* committee. Being chapter lead for
Hyderabad chapter, India. My LinkedIn Profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shalem-raj-g-cissp-gwapt-96594122/

Please let me know the way forward.

Regards,
Raj