[Owasp-leaders] artwork for stickers & other swag

Justin Ferguson justin.ferguson at owasp.org
Sun Feb 10 14:27:29 UTC 2019

Martin - I've been working on a very similar project for another InfoSec
group that I'm part of (see https://seckc.storenvy.com), and have been
thinking about trying to get something going for OWASP too.

If you want to e-mail me directly with some more info as to what you're
looking for, I can probably come up with some artwork for you.  I've had
good luck with StickerGiant.com for stickers.

For clothing (t-shirts, etc) it depends a little on what the design you're
interested in looks like what the best printing choice is.  The online
store that I'm using is not the cheapest option for clothes, but lets me do
print-on-demand for stuff so I don't have to maintain stock.  For something
like an event where you're ordering a fixed number there are cheaper
options.  E-mail me and we can chat about it.

Justin Ferguson
Kansas City Chapter Leader