[Owasp-leaders] Announcing Global AppSec Tel Aviv!

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Feb 5 12:43:59 UTC 2019

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your concern.

I think we are all very eager to get the sponsorship document released.
That being said, I had replied to your email last week regarding the status
of the sponsorship document (see below).

*"I asked him to begin designing it and and send us the final copy on or
> before Monday.  Once we receive it, we will review for any errors,
> misspellings, etc. My goal is to push it out to the public and posted on
> the website no lather than Tuesday at the latest."*

Today is Tuesday, and per my email the sponsorship document will be
released today. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns
that I can help you with.

--
Best regards,

Kelly Santalucia
OWASP Sr. Manager of Sponsorship & Membership

kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *