[Owasp-leaders] Tips for running small chapter with little funds

Takaharu Ogasa takaharu.ogasa at owasp.org
Sun Sep 30 06:39:29 UTC 2018

Hi Liam,

Giving away t-shirts before a conference is great idea. It sounds like
it makes members they belong to the chapter and must be impressive to
see them wearing for you as well. I can see how much you enjoy running
your chapter with local people and having good time with them. I will
steal your idea too! :)

It is quite interesting that if someone shares something with others,
they gets more open and interactive. I guess sharing foods and drinks
at a meeting is the easiest way to cotribute the community and good
way to give people who are too shy to send a talk but want to do
something a chance to make them feel they are a part of the community.

--
Takaharu Ogasa (@takaharuogasa)
OWASP Sendai Local Chapter Leader