[Owasp-leaders] Projects Town Hall Reminder

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:38:29 UTC 2018

So is the meeting at 10:00 a.m. CST today still on?
I can see it in the OWASP Events Calendar, but its not on
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Leaders_Town_Hall :/
I'm hoping it will be as I should be able to make that one...

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader