[Owasp-leaders] Projects Town Hall Reminder

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Sep 27 19:43:12 UTC 2018

Martin,

You are 100% correct.  The Leaders Town meetings were originally 3 and this
week we added #4.  Additionally, there's the Leader Meeting at AppSec USA.
#4 was added to provide a more APAC-friendly meeting time.

Full details are always on the wiki page -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Leaders_Town_Hall - that's the canonical
reference.

Does that help get things straight for you?

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!