[Owasp-leaders] Projects Town Hall Reminder

Martín Villalba martin.villalba at owasp.org
Thu Sep 27 19:36:34 UTC 2018

Hi Harold, Matt, and Leaders,

When was the meeting for today, Thursday, Sept 27 6pm CST added?  It's the
first time I've heard of this one.  I believe that from the beginning we
had scheduled three meetings on Sept 14, 21 & 28, and we just added a new
one for Oct 02, as per Matt's last email on this subject and the updated
info at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Leaders_Town_Hall .

Just trying to clarify the dates to avoid confusion.

Thanks!
Martín.

OWASP Santa Barbara