[Owasp-leaders] Release of the "Container Security Verification Standard"

Kim Carter kim.carter at owasp.org
Wed Sep 26 05:18:29 UTC 2018

Good work Sven

There is also the book "Docker Security - Quick Reference" that I wrote:
(https://binarymist.io/publication/docker-security/)

along with a blog post on a few parts of the book
(https://binarymist.io/blog/2018/03/31/docker-security/)

and also a podcast I recorded with Docker Security Team Lead Diogo
Monica (https://binarymist.io/publication/ser-podcast-docker-security/)

Enjoy!

Kim Carter

OWASP New Zealand Chapter Leader (Christchurch)

Author of *Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers*
<http://www.holisticinfosecforwebdevelopers.com>

c: +64 274 622 607