[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Morocco and Africa 2018 - Call for help to reach our Budget.

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Tue Sep 25 14:58:51 UTC 2018

Azzeddine, hello,

imo the community is not supposed to cover the losses unless it's due to
force major. I suggested to reschedule the event and fix the problems (the
site among others which you since nicely fixed).

Your sponsors and visitors will accept that you reschedule the event in a
professional manner - one can make mistakes (it happens with me regularly)).

Cheers,
Timur

--

secmachine․net #wepowersecdev