[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Morocco and Africa 2018 - Call for help to reach our Budget.

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Tue Sep 25 09:54:54 UTC 2018

Hi Bil,
We collected via our sponsors 15000 USD. We need only 5000 USD to close our
budget and to be able to organize the event in a good condition.

Until now only you reply to me.

I didn't get any reply from Leaders.

I hope we are a real community and we can help others. But at this moment
only radio silence. No feedback.

Thanks for you question.
Azzeddine RAMRAMI